Terms of Service
At danieres.com ("danieres.com", "we", "our" or "us"), we are pleased that you choose to use our website ("danieres" or "danieres.com") and any other products and services we offer you (collectively, the "Services") to help you create a unique experience.
We have drafted these Terms of Service ("Terms") to tell you how to use our Services and to inform you of the rules governing your use of our Services. Please read these terms carefully before you visit our website or use any of our other services. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website or other services.
- You are ultimately responsible for all content and activity that you post or that otherwise occurs under your account (even if that content or activity is from other individuals accessing the Site and other services through your account).
- By using the Services, you agree to:You will not use the Site or any Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- You will not use any automated means (such as any robots, spiders, etc.) to access the Services or extract other users' information.
- You will not copy, modify, distribute, sell or rent any part of our website or services.
- You do not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of the software
- Unless you have our written consent, you will not use or develop any third-party
- applications to interact with the Site or Services or other users' content or information.
Your use of the Site or any Service must not interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other danieres users' ability to fully use the Service or our ability to maintain the Service.
- You will not use the website or any service in a manner that could impair, overburden or impair the functionality of the service.
- You may not use or attempt to use other danieres users' accounts without their permission.
- You will not ask for other users' login credentials.
- You will not create an account under someone else's name or under any offensive, vulgar or obscene name.
- You will not post content that is offensive or contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech or incitement to violence, or promote any illegal activity.
- You will not use the Services in any way that violates the rights of danieres or any third party.
- You will not use the Services to harass, abuse, defame, stalk or threaten others, including other users.
- You will not compromise the security of the Services, including but not limited to uploading viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not attempt to circumvent any content filters or content filtering techniques used by danieres.
- You will only be able to access areas or functions of the service that we have authorized you to access, and you will not attempt to access any areas or functions to which you are not authorized.
- You will not probe, scan or test the security or vulnerabilities of our Services, including any danieres system or network.
- You will not send unsolicited emails or spam to other users or danieres.
- You will not engage in any activity that violates these terms and will not encourage any violation of these terms.
From time to time, we may ask you to provide personal information to facilitate certain services - for example, when you make a purchase or contact us to request technical assistance with your account, we may ask for your contact information so that we can contact you if necessary further. When communicating with us, please do not share your personal information with Danieres unless we specifically request it.
Please note that all features, content, specifications, and any products or prices described or depicted on our website or other services are subject to change without notice. Furthermore, the inclusion of any product or service does not imply or warrant its availability at any time.
While we endeavour to ensure that our Services and all other information we provide are complete, accurate and up to date, some of the information provided may at times be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representations about the completeness or accuracy of any service or other information, content, advice or advice made available through the website or service. Nor do we make any representations or warranties as to the quality or safety of any products or services or those offered or offered by third parties.
2. Who Can Use Our Services
All of danieres's services, including the website, are intended for adult audiences only and are not directed or directed at anyone under the age of 16. Therefore, no one under the age of 16 may create an account with danieres, shop from our website or otherwise use our services, including the website. In addition, users must be at least 18 years old to use many features of our services - including purchasing goods and accessing certain other services. By using our Services, you certify that you are at least 16 years old, that you enter into a binding contract with danieres, and that you will abide by these Terms and all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
3. Register At Danieres
Users can register and create a personal account with danieres in order to access and use our services. Users may also make purchases from our website as a "guest" without registering and creating an account with us. Please note that some services may only be available to those who have registered with Villaarta and created a personal account.
In either case, you will need to provide us with certain information in order to complete certain services you have asked us to perform for you. All information you need to provide when registering must be current, complete and accurate. It is also your responsibility to ensure that your account information is kept up to date if it changes. In addition, you must keep your sensitive information (such as your account passwords) private and responsible. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
4. Your Use Of Our Services
We Grant You：
Danieres grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable and limited license to access and use our Services for the sole purpose of allowing you, the user, to use and enjoy these permitted terms Terms and Other Policy Ways We Provide Services.
You Grant Us：
When using our Services, you may create, upload, post, send, receive and store content or other information. In doing so, you grant danieres an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable and transferable license to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, Post and distribute or other information you provide. We may use any content or other information you provide in a variety of ways, including but not limited to promoting your Manduka experience and operating, developing, delivering, promoting and improving the Services, and researching and creating new Manduka Services.
Furthermore, you understand that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or feedback you provide (collectively, "Submissions") are not confidential and become our exclusive property. If you provide feedback, suggestions or any other submissions, including but not limited to commercial ideas and original works, you grant Danieres a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, fully sublicensable and irrevocable right to use, distribute, reproduce, Modify, adapt, display, create works or otherwise exploit such Submissions. This means that we can use the ideas you provide us without compensating you.
Although we are not required to do so, we may monitor or review the Services in our sole discretion and access, review, screen, remove and remove content at any time and for any reason, including if we believe the content violates these terms.
5. Ordering Products And Services
As we mentioned above, our goal is to provide you with a better yoga experience, crafted and crafted by yoga teachers and their students. Danieres offers high quality yoga mats, apparel and other merchandise with instructional videos for you to purchase. If you choose to purchase any goods, products or services offered to you through the Services ("Transactions"), you may be asked to provide certain information related to your Transactions. Such information may include your name, your payment card information, your billing and your shipping address, etc.
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international laws regarding any goods, products or services you purchase through our Services. You represent that any goods, products or services you order from us or through our services will only be used in a lawful manner.
7. Content, Intellectual Property And Other Rights
Except for posts and other content created by you and other users, the information, photos, text, graphics, videos, tools, images and all other content and materials ("Content") provided by or through the Services are owned by you or Licensed by danieres for your personal, non-commercial and informational use only. This content also includes, but is not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, interactive features, trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") in our Services. You may not use, manipulate, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, broadcast, display, sell or otherwise use our Content and Marks for any purpose not permitted by these Terms.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others - including copyrights - and prohibit our users from using our services that violate those rights. Some of the content available through our Services comes from other users and third parties. All other content, trademarks and copyrights appearing through our Services are the property of their respective owners. You agree not to use the Services in a manner that violates or infringes the publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of others.
You may not use the Content, Marks or Services or the Content of others in a manner not authorized by these Terms. If we believe that your use of our website or services infringes the intellectual property rights of others, we may terminate your danieres account or prohibit your use of our services.
We also reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any content you post or upload to our site infringes their intellectual property rights or privacy rights. We are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our website. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove any postings you make on our site. The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
As mentioned above, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and prohibit our users from using our services that violate those rights. Additionally, we respect copyright laws. copyright owners can file complaints if they believe material infringes their copyright.
When using the Services, you agree to:
You can only create one account for yourself, and you do not create multiple accounts for your personal use.
If we disable or otherwise restrict your account, you will not create another account for yourself without our express permission.
You will not buy, sell, rent or lease access to your account in any way.
You will not share your account login credentials (eg, your account password, or your email address and password reset/security questions) with others.
You will only log in to and access the Sites and Services by means authorized by Danieres, and you will not log in or attempt to access the Sites or Services by any unauthorized means.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these terms or our practices, you may contact us at: [email protected]
All the items above are organized and regulated under the laws of United Kingdom.
All charges will appear on your credit card statement as‘danieres*UK’